» Pluralsight - Advanced Orchard.zip
Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:40 am by hildaeliz

» James Patterson's Women's Murder Club Death In Scarlet
Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:40 pm by hildaeliz

Modern Jokes

Go down

Modern Jokes

Post by Harshvardhan on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:49 am

Banta Singh and Santa Singh got tired with the mobile communication.

They decide to use the conventional method of communication.
That is to use pigeons to send messages. One day Santa sends his pigeon.
When the pigeon reached Banta, it was with out any message.

Angrily, Banta picks up his mobile and calls and asks Santa “what is this – a joke?
The pigeon is without any message.”
Guess what Santa said???
- – - -
- – - -
“Are Gadheyyyyyyyy !!!! , woh to sirf miss call tha !
A language teacher was explaining to her class that in French, nouns unlike their English counterparts, are grammatically designated as masculine or feminine.

"House" in French, is feminine -"la maison," "Pencil" in French, is masculine "le crayon."

One puzzled student asked, "What gender is computer?" The teacher did not know, and the word was not in her French dictionary.

So for fun she split the class into two groups appropriately enough, by gender and asked them to decide whether "computer" should be a masculine or a feminine noun.

Both groups were required to give four reasons for their recommendation.

The men's group decided that computer should definitely be of the feminine gender ("la computer"), because

No one but their creator understands their internal logic
The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else
Even the smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for possible later review
As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheque on accessories for it.

The women's group, however, concluded that computers should be masculine ("le computer") because:

In order to do anything with them, you have to turn them on.
They have a lot of data but still can't think for themselves
They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they ARE the problem
As soon as you commit to one, you realise that if you had waited a little longer you could have gotten a better model.
Letter to Mr.Bill Gates from Banta singh

Dear Mr Bill Gates,

We have bought a computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears. We face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Santa Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard.

I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.
Once upon a time, there was a software engineer who used to develop programs on his Pentium machine, sitting under a tree on the banks of a river. He used to earn his bread by selling those programs in the Sunday market.

One day, while he was working, his machine tumbled off the table
and fell in the river. Encouraged by the Panchatantra story of his childhood (The woodcutter and the Axe), he started praying to the River Goddess.

The River Goddess wanted to test him and so appeared only after one month of rigorous prayers. The engineer told her that he had lost his computer in the river.

As usual, the Goddess wanted to test his honesty. She showed him a match box and asked, “Is this your computer?” Disappointed by the Goddess’ lack of computer awareness, the engineer replied, “No.”

She next showed him a pocket-sized calculator and asked if that was his.

Annoyed, the engineer said “No, not at all!!”

Finally, she came up with his own Pentium machine and asked if it was his.

The engineer, left with no option, sighed and said “Yes.”

The River Goddess was happy with his honesty. She was about to give him all three items, but before she could make the offer, the engineer asked her, “Don’t you know that you’re supposed to show me some better computers before bringing up my own?”

The River Goddess, angered at this, replied, “I know that, you stupid donkey! The first two things I showed you were the Trillennium and the Billennium, the latest computers from IBM!”. So saying, she disappeared with the Pentium machine!!

NJOY!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harshvardhan
Harshvardhan
Administrator

View user profile http://shafil-sid-hcjokes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Modern Jokes

Post by Aman Bhalla on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:21 pm

lolz........ lol! lol! lol! Good One Dude!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
©️ Aman Bhalla™️Aman Bhalla
Aman Bhalla
Aman Bhalla

View user profile http://www.turbo-downloadz.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down