Shafil Jokes
Please login or register first

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shafil Jokes
Please login or register first
Shafil Jokes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Wondershare Mobiletrans Full Version Torrent
More Jokes EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:37 am by hildaeliz

More Jokes EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 2:36 am by hildaeliz

» Los Panchos-Contigo Aprendi Mp3-adds
More Jokes EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 1:18 pm by hildaeliz

More Jokes EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:18 am by hildaeliz

» Cherise Sinclair - The Dom S Dungeon.pdf
More Jokes EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:01 pm by hildaeliz

» Chhota Bheem Game Jar. 176x208
More Jokes EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:41 am by realeseldi

» Chhota Bheem Game Jar. 176x208
More Jokes EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:40 am by realeseldi

» Pluralsight - Advanced Orchard.zip
More Jokes EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:40 am by hildaeliz

» James Patterson's Women's Murder Club Death In Scarlet
More Jokes EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:40 pm by hildaeliz

More Jokes

2 posters

Go down

More Jokes Empty More Jokes

Post by Yash Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Girl: You remind me of the sea.
Boy: Why? Because I'm so wild and romantic?
Girl: No. You make me sick.
A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.
As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times.
When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there.
When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support.
When my health started failing, you were still by my side... You know what?"
"What dear?" She asked gently.
"I think you bring me bad luck."
Three sons left home, went out on their own and prospered. Getting back together, they discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly Mother.
The first said, "I built a big house for our Mother." The second said, "I sent her a Mercedes with a driver." The third smiled and said, "I've got you both beat. You remember how Mom enjoyed reading the Bible? And you know she can't see very well any more. I sent her a remarkable parrot that recites the entire Bible. It took Elders in the church 12 years to teach him. He's one of a kind. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse, and the parrot recites it."
Soon thereafter, Mom sent out her letters of thanks: "Milton," she wrote one son, "the house you built is so huge. I live in only one room, but I have to clean the whole house."
"Gerald," she wrote to another, "I am too old to travel any more. My eyesight isn't what it used to be. I stay most of the time at home, so I rarely use the Mercedes. And the driver is so rude!"
"Dearest Donald," she wrote to her third son, "you have the good sense to know what your Mother likes. The chicken was delicious!"
John, for heaven's sake, why can't you just talk to me once in awhile?" whined Mari.
"Huh?" John responded.
"Look around you!" she yells as she points around the room. "All these books. Your head is always buried in books. You don't even know I'm alive!"
"Oh. I'm sorry."
"You know, sometimes I wish I were a book. Then you'd at least look at me."
"Hmmm," John mumbled in deep thought, "that's not a bad idea. Then I could take you to the library every few days and change you for something more interesting."
A woman named Shirley was from Beverly Hills. One day, she had a heart attack and was taken to Cedars Sinai hospital. While on the operating table, she had a near-death experience. She saw God and asked, "Is this it?" God said, "No, you have another 30 to 40 years to live." Upon her recovery, she decided to stay in the hospital and have collagen shots, cheek implants, a face lift, liposuction. She even had someone dye her hair. She figured since she had another 30 to 40 years, she might as well make the most of it. She walked out of Cedars Sinai lobby after the last operation and was killed by an ambulance speeding up to the hospital. She arrived in front of God and said, "I thought you said I had another 30 to 40 years?" God replied, "Shirley! I didn't recognize you!"
A girl involved with the women's lib group boarded a crowded bus and one man rose to his feet.
"No, No, you must not give up your seat. I insist," she said.
The man replied; "You may insist as much as you like, Lady, This is my street where I get off."
A woman walked up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch.
"I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she said. "What's your secret for a long happy life?"
"I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day," he said. "I also drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods, and never exercise."
"That's amazing," said the woman, "how old are you?"
"Twenty-six," he said.
It's all in the punctuation:
An English professor wrote the words, "Woman without her man is nothing" on the blackboard and directed his students to punctuate it correctly.
The men wrote: "Woman, without her man, is nothing."
The women wrote: "Woman:- Without her, man is nothing."
"Do you believe in life after death?" the boss asked one of his employees.
"Yes, Sir." the new recruit replied.
"Well, then, that makes everything just fine," the boss went on. "After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you

Enjoy Wink

Yash

Back to top Go down

More Jokes Empty Re: More Jokes

Post by Harshvardhan Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:26 pm

LOL Very Happy Laughing cheers
Very good jokes!!!
Harshvardhan
Harshvardhan
Administrator

https://shafil-sid-hcjokes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down